Excellent opportunities exist for dynamic and passionate Anaesthetic Registered Nurses to join a supportive Anaesthetics team within the Theatre complex at a private hospital in Sydney. Full-time positions are available. Rotating, permanent part-time (min 3 days per week) would only be considered for suitably experienced anaesthetic nurses.
As a Registered Nurse, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift leaders to ensure a high level of quality care is provided. You will also be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each patient. In this role, you will report to the Nurse Unit Manager and work closely with a supportive, friendly and respected team.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an acute hospital setting;
- 6 months of recent experience in Anaesthetics;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a strong customer service focus;
- Ability to participate with being ‘On-Call’;
- Paediatric anaesthetics experience desired;
- Experience working in a Neuro-Vascular Lab &/or Cath Lab desired;
- Recovery experience desired;
Employee Benefits include:
- Generous educational support;
- Recognition of some leave entitlements may be negotiated;
- Onsite Pilates classes;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Discounts, including Health Fund and travel discounts;
- Ongoing education opportunities.
Hospital, located in Northern Sydney, is an acute care facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and obstetric services. The Ward provides the following surgeries: Vascular, Cardiology, ENT, Endocrine, Gynaecology, Breast, Plastic and Pain management. Hospital has 17 Operating Theatre complex, including dedicated Neuro-Vascular Lab.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.