Exciting opportunities exist for experienced and dedicated Anaesthetic Registered Nurses to join the Operating Theatre at a private hospital in southern Sydney.
- Current APHRA registration;
- Previous anaesthetic experience;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills.
The hospital provides an outstanding working environment, modern facilities and staff recognition and reward program.
Hospital is located in southern Sydney and is a modern facility offering specialised surgical services, excellent facilities, and three technologically-advanced operating theatres. The surgical specialties include orthopaedic surgery, ophthalmology, oral & maxillofacial, dental surgery, sports medicine and corneal cross-linking.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.