An excellent opportunity exists for a motivated and experienced nursing leader lead the perioperative and day surgery team at a private hospital in Melbourne's eastern suburbs. This is a part-time position and remuneration is commensurate with experience.
As the Assistant Clinical Services Manager, you will provide support to the Clinical Services Manager/ADON and provide strong mentoring and hands-on leadership to the clinical staff. You will be responsible for ensuring clinical practice and delivery of care is efficient and consistent with the highest standards to facilitate optimal outcomes for our patients, surgeons and hospital.
The surgical case mix and nursing services, which will be under your supervision, include:
- Ophthalmic surgery
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Oral & Maxillofacial surgery
- Minimally invasive neurosurgery
- Pain management procedures
- Plastic and Reconstructive surgery
- Anaesthetics / PACU / day surgery area / 6 bed overnight area
- Support for CSSD
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Post-graduate qualification in perioperative nursing with a minimum of 3 years' recent experience;
- Well-developed management and leadership skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal;
- Ability to work well under pressure and be flexible to a changing working environment.
The hospital offers great employee benefits including:
- Working in a modern state-of-the-art facility;
- Flexible hours with no weekend or public holiday shifts;
- Being part of creating a hospital culture providing premium service for surgeons and their patients;
- Working alongside experienced senior surgeons renowned for their caring and personal approach to patients;
- Free on-site parking.
Hospital, located in eastern Melbourne, is a modern, short-stay private hospital. This first-class facility features four fully integrated, state-of-the-art operating suites and an overnight stay wing featuring six exclusive high-quality private rooms with plans for expansion.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.