An excellent career opportunity exists for a dynamic and experienced theatre nurse to join the perioperative department's leadership team at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula. It's a 10 months contract position - full time.
As the ANUM, you will work closely with the Nurse Unit Manager in the efficient management of staff and resources in the Anaesthetics/PACU team ensuring achievement of excellence in care delivery in line with policies and procedures, best practice and legislative requirements. You will also be required to oversee the clinic's activities when the Nurse Unit Manager is absent. You will be mentoring and leading a passionate team of nurses and clinical support staff alongside a supportive leadership team.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse;
- At least 4 years’ experience in perioperative Anaesthetics team/PACU will be essential for this role;
- Any clinical leadership experience or post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded;
- Strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse;
- A high standard of customer-focused service;
- Exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- The capacity to lead and inspire a team of clinical professionals and act as a passionate mentor.
The hospital offers fantastic employee benefits, including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Regular subsidised social activities;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- National Employee Assistance Program;
- Free car parking.
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is a fully accredited hospital with 4 operating theatres, angiography suite, short stay unit, HDU, surgical, medical, oncology/palliative care, psychiatry, a new rehabilitation unit including inpatient, outpatient and hydrotherapy services and alcohol rehabilitation. The Operating Theatre unit services various specialties, including Orthopaedics, General, Gynae, Dental, Endoscopy, Ophthalmic, Urology, Pain Management and Plastics Surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.