An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Senior Registered Nurse with leadership skills to join the Perioperative Services team at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula.
As an Associate Nurse Unit Manager, you will work collaboratively and consult with doctors to ensure the best practice and patient outcomes are achieved. You will also closely monitor and assist with human and equipment resource management. This is a perfect opportunity for a senior nurse with management aspirations or experience to step into a key leadership role. You will report to the Nurse Unit Manager.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in anaesthetic nursing is essential;
- Clinical leadership experience or relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded;
- Specialty experience as a Scrub Scout in Urology or Plastics will be essential in this role;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Capacity to lead and inspire a team of clinical professionals and act as a passionate mentor to junior staff.
The hospital offers excellent benefits of employment, including:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators;
- Scholarships & Study Discounts;
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs;
- A doctor is on-site 24/7;
- On-site ICU (11 beds);
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Employee Benefit club;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Morning & afternoon tea provided.
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is an acute facility offering a comprehensive range of acute surgical services. The well-equipped Operating Suite comprises eight operating rooms plus two Cath Labs and a state of the art Hybrid Theatre along with a 14-bed recovery room. Surgical specialties include cardiac surgery, thoracic, spinal, general surgery, paediatrics, gynaecology, obstetrics, orthopaedics, urology, plastics, ENT, vascular, robotics and dental. Services are supported by an 11 bed Intensive Care Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY
to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.