An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced senior nurse to join the leadership team at a private hospital in Melbourne. This is a full-time position, but hours can be negotiated to part-time for the right applicant.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the ANUM, you will assist in managing the Anaesthetics Department. You will work collaboratively and consult with doctors to ensure the best practice and patient outcomes are achieved. You will also closely monitor and assist with human and equipment resource management.
- Current Nursing Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 3 years in an acute perioperative environment;
- Post-graduate qualifications in Perioperative Nursing specialties will be highly regarded;
- Clinical leadership experience will be highly regarded.
- Competitive pay and conditions;
- Employee Benefits club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is an advanced private surgical and medical hospital. The hospital has eight operating theatres, three procedure rooms, a large day surgery centre, a High Dependency Unit, a Dermatology Centre and advanced interventional imaging services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.