Leadership role - permanent full time
3 years of previous experience
An excellent opportunity exists for a highly motivated critical care nurse with leadership skills to join the Cardiac Step-down Unit at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula. It's a permanent Full-time position or Part-Time position - minimum 60 hours per fortnight.
As the ANUM, you will join a 24-bed Cardiac Step-Down unit (working closely with the Coronary Care Unit), including 10 Cardiac Telemetry beds. You will be mentoring and leading a passionate team of nurses and clinical support staff alongside a supportive leadership team.
This role reports to the Nurse Unit Manager.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- 3 years of minimum experience in an acute Cardiac/ICU nursing care setting is essential;
- A Critical Care/Coronary Care Post Graduate certificate will be required for this role;
- Prior in charge or ANUM experience is desirable;
- A high standard of customer-focused service;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The hospital offers excellent benefits of employment, including:
- A doctor is on-site in the unit 24/7;
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators;
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs;
- Free car parking.
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is a modern and well-equipped facility offering a comprehensive range of acute surgical services. Services are supported by a seven-bed Intensive Care Unit. The 24-bed Cardiac Step-Down unit (working closely with the Coronary Care Unit) includes 10 Cardiac Telemetry beds.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.
- Leadership role - permanent full time
- 3 years of previous experience
- Excellent benefits