An excellent opportunity is available for an experienced nursing leader to join the leadership team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the ANUM, you will be joining the theatre team supporting procedures across 11 operating theatres, and your particular focus will be across Cardiothoracic procedures. You will work closely with the Nurse Unit Manager to efficiently manage staff and resources within the clinic, ensuring excellence in care delivery. You will be mentoring and leading a passionate team of nurses and clinical support staff alongside a supportive leadership team.
To be successful, applicants should possess the following key selection criteria:
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- At least 3 years of experience in perioperative nursing will be essential for this role;
- Specialty experience in Cardiothoracic procedures is essential;
- Any clinical leadership experience or post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded, although not essential;
- The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with weekend and evening shifts will also be key for this role.
The hospital offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program;
- Subsidised car parking and meals.
Hospital, located in Inner Northeastern Melbourne, is an acute Medical/Surgical facility with 11 Operating Theatres. Services offered include Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, General Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Urology and Gynaecology. The Day Surgery unit offers 18 post-op beds, two endoscopy rooms and four recovery bays.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.