An excellent opportunity is available for a Registered Nurse who possesses exceptional customer service and interpersonal abilities to take on a managerial role at a Coronary Care Unit located at a private hospital in Melbourne. This can be either a permanent Full-Time or Part-Time position.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Associate Nurse Unit Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Facilitating a learning culture to ensure continuous improvement;
- Maintaining professional and constructive working relationships with our VMO partners;
- Providing clinical, operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management by coordinating the delivery of nursing care that is evidence-based;
- Being accountable and responsible for the effective daily management of human, financial, and material resources;
- Coordinating and driving clinical audits and quality improvement initiatives;
- Undertaking direct patient care, as required;
- Mentoring staff;
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- At least 3 years of clinical experience in the Coronary Care Unit;
- Working with Children check;
- Current or previous ANUM, shift manager, or clinical nurse specialist experience (desirable);
- Post-graduate Degree in the relevant specialty area;
- Sound clinical knowledge;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills;
- Positive role modeling behaviors;
- Excellent customer service focus, time management, and prioritisation;
- Ability to work across a rotating roster of AM/PM/ND shifts (permanent night duty available);
If you are successful, you will receive a salary range of $52.93- $54.71 per hour, based on your years of relevant nursing experience.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Melbourne, is a fully accredited tertiary facility with 295 beds that provides Emergency Services, Intensive Care, and Cardiac Services, including a 24-hour Cardiac Cath Lab and Victoria's only Single-Site Robotic Surgery Program. The facility has 8 surgical wards with various specialties, including cardiac, general surgery, plastics, colorectal, hepatobiliary, urology, orthopedics, neurosurgery, and vascular surgery.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.