An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced nursing leader to join the Endoscopy team at a private hospital in Melbourne. It's a permanent part-time position - 40 hours per fortnight.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an ANUM, you will be joining the expert perioperative team providing procedures across 7 cutting edge operating theatres and the Specialist Health Centre. There's a diverse case mix covering various procedures and having access to both the Mako and Da Vinci Robot.
You will perform clinical and Management duties with the support and guidance of the Perioperative Services Manager to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to the patients as they undergo their procedures, with your specific focus being on Endoscopic procedures. You will work closely with a diverse team of Surgeons, nurses and clinical support staff to achieve positive outcomes for the clients.
You will be mentoring and leading a passionate team of nurses and clinical support staff alongside a supportive leadership team, so this role will suit an individual driven to help others succeed. This is a perfect opportunity for a senior nurse to step into a management role and build your clinical leadership skillset.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum 2 years of Endoscopy nursing experience in an acute care setting;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Any clinical leadership experience or post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded;
- You will ideally have had experience as ANUM before. However, this role could also suit you if you are an experienced Nurse seeking a transition to ANUM position.
- Flexible, rotating work hours
- Competitive on-call rates
- Support in leadership development
- Access to scholarships for further study and research
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Melbourne's South-Eastern suburbs, is an acute facility providing Medical, Surgical and Maternity specialities and services. Hospital has seven operating theatres, including a Day Procedure Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.