An excellent opportunity is available for an experienced nursing leader to join the leadership team of the Surgical Unit - ENT at a private hospital in Melbourne.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the ANUM, you will be responsible for providing clinical leadership to the Unit to complement the strategic direction, operational processes and quality management of all patients. With the Nurse Unit Manager's assistance and guidance, you will provide clinical, operational leadership for the Unit to ensure efficient and effective management by coordinating the delivery of evidence-based nursing care. You will be accountable and responsible for the effective daily management of human, financial and material resources.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- At least 3 years of experience in surgical services - ENT;
- Any clinical leadership experience or post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded;
- Sound clinical knowledge;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills;
- Positive role modelling behaviours;
- Excellent customer service focus, time management and prioritisation;
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment;
- A high degree of computer literacy, including MS Office and various databases
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program;
- Subsidised car parking and meals.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Inner Northeastern Melbourne, is an acute Medical/Surgical facility with 11 Operating Theatres. Services offered include Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, General Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Urology and Gynaecology. The Unit provides a comprehensive suite of cardiac services to the patients. Specialised vascular procedures are also performed. Some Cardiovascular and Vascular procedures include Coronary Angiograms, Angioplasty and Stenting, Pacemaker Insertion, EPS and ablations, Endovascular procedures.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.