Exciting opportunities exist for highly motivated and dedicated Registered Nurses to join the management team at a private hospital in Shepparton as the Associate Nurse Unit Managers. There are multiple permanent positions on offer with hours to match candidate availability.
As the ANUM, you will work closely with the Nurse Unit Manager in the efficient management of staff and resources within the clinic ensuring achievement of excellence in care delivery in line with policies and procedures, best practice and legislative requirements. You will also be required to oversee the activities of the clinic when the Nurse Unit Manager is absent. You will be mentoring and leading a passionate team of nurses and clinical support staff alongside a supportive leadership team so this role will suit an individual driven to help others succeed. This is a perfect opportunity for a senior nurse to step up into a management role and build your clinical management skillset.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an acute care hospital setting will be essential;
- Experience in a leadership or leadership support role will be ideal for this position;
- Post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded, although not essential;
- Enjoy mentoring and developing junior and lesser qualified staff members;
- Support multi-disciplinary teams with clinical decision making;
- Ensure delivery of quality patient-focused care within agreed standards and policies;
- Work within a team and have leadership qualities;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will be offered:
- Pleasant working conditions;
- Flexible hours;
- Staff recognition & Employee Benefits Club & Wellness Program;
- Corporate discounts & Employee Assistance Program;
- Flexible and supportive working environment.
Hospital, located in beautiful Goulburn Valley, is an acute surgical and medical facility, providing an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on-site. The hospital has 3 fully equipped Operating Theatres, a High Dependency Unit and a Day Procedure Unit. Hospital is equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.