An excellent opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and experienced senior Registered Nurse with Advanced Surgical, HDU and Neurosurgery experience to join the leadership team at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula.
This is a 12-Maternity Cover role working a minimum of 67.5 hours per fortnight.
As an Associate Nurse Unit Manager, you will be mentoring and leading a passionate team of nurses and clinical support staff alongside a supportive leadership team. This role will suit an individual driven to help others succeed and this is a perfect opportunity for a senior nurse to step up into a management role and build your clinical leadership skillset. This role reports to the Nurse Unit Manager and works a 7-day rotating roster.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Extensive proven experience as a Nurse in an acute care setting;
- Specialty experience in HDU and or Neurosurgery would be preferred;
- A Critical Care certificate would be desired for this position;
- Any clinical leadership experience or post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded.
The hospital offers excellent benefits of employment including:
- A doctor is on-site in the unit 24/7;
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators;
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs;
- Free car parking.
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is an acute facility offering a comprehensive range of acute surgical services are delivered in the modern and well-equipped facility including general surgery, urology, gynaecology, orthopaedics, plastics, thoracic, bariatric, ENT, vascular and cardiac surgery. The Ward offers 34 surgical including 3 HDU beds providing a high level of care to the patients. The ward specialises in Urology, Spinal, Vascular and Plastics cases and is now also beginning to take on Neurosurgery cases.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY
to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.