An exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior Registered Nurse to join the leadership team at a private hospital in Shepparton.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the ANUM, you will be taking on a key leadership role within the state-of-the-art Medical/Surgical, HDU and Oncology units.
You will work closely with the Nurse Unit Manager in the efficient management of staff and resources within the clinic, ensuring excellence in care delivery in line with policies and procedures, best practices and legislative requirements. You will also be required to oversee the clinic's activities when the Nurse Unit Manager is absent.
You will be mentoring and leading a passionate team of nurses and clinical support staff alongside a supportive leadership team, so this role will suit an individual driven to help others succeed. This is a perfect opportunity for a senior nurse to step into a management role and build your clinical leadership skillset.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an acute care hospital setting;
- Experience in a leadership or leadership support role will be ideal for this position;
- A high standard of customer-focused service;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- The flexibility to handle a rotating 7-day roster will be essential for this role.
- Pleasant working conditions;
- Flexible hours;
- Staff recognition & Employee Benefits Club & Wellness Program;
- Corporate discounts & Employee Assistance Program;
- Flexible and supportive working environment.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in beautiful Goulburn Valley, is an acute surgical and medical facility, providing an extensive range of inpatient and day-patient services, all located on-site. The hospital has 3 fully equipped Operating Theatres, a High Dependency Unit and a Day Procedure Unit. In addition, the hospital is equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.