An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced and motivated Senior Registered Nurse with leadership skills to assume the role of Associate Nurse Unit Manager in the Medical/Surgical Ward at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As an ANUM, you will be responsible for providing clinical leadership to the ward to complement all patients' strategic direction, operational processes, and quality management. You will provide clinical, operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective leadership by coordinating the delivery of nursing care that is evidence-based.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Experience in the Acute medical/surgical setting;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment;
- A high degree of computer literacy, including MS Office and various databases.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is an acute facility, providing Emergency Services, Intensive Care and Cardiac Services, including a 24-hour Cardiac Cath Lab and Victoria’s only Single-Site Robotic Surgery Program. Hospital has 8 surgical wards with various specialties, including cardiac, general surgery, plastics, colorectal, hepatobiliary, urology, orthopaedics, neurosurgery and vascular surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.