An exciting opportunity exists for a highly skilled and experienced Mental Health Registered Nurse to take a leadership role in the coordination and delivery of high-quality nursing care at a private hospital near Brisbane.
As an ANUM your responsibilities will include:
- You will provide clinical leadership to the unit to compliment the strategic direction, operational processes and quality management of all patients;
- You will provide clinical operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management by coordinating the delivery of nursing care that is evidence-based;
- You will be accountable and responsible for the effective daily management of human, financial and material resources.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Mental Health (or working towards);
- Minimum of 5 years' Mental Health Nursing experience;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality patient care;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development;
- Positive role modelling behaviours;
- Excellent customer service focus, time management and prioritisation;
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment;
- A high degree of computer literacy including MS office and various databases.
Hospital is located 22km north of Brisbane and is an acute facility specialising in a wide range of mental health services. It provides a range of inpatient, day patient and specialty mental health services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.