An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Mental Health Nurse with proven ability to provide high-quality nursing leadership and clinical expertise to join the management team at a private mental health clinic in Melbourne.
As an Associate Nurse Unit Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the provision of nursing care is evidence-based and consistent with optimal client outcomes;
- Ensuring appropriate allocations of human resources occurs across all arms of the unit/program;
- Ensuring measures to maintain staff, visitors and patient safety are implemented and maintained;
- Participation in the development and implementation of policies, quality improvement active in relevant executive forums that are in keeping with hospital strategic direction and standards.
- Current registration with the AHPRA;
- At least 3 years’ experience in the area of Mental Health Nursing care, specialising in the area of OCD;
- Postgraduate qualification;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A strong commitment to developing in a management role;
- A commitment to a high standard of clinical and customer-focused care;
- A high degree of computer literacy including MS Office and various databases;
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment;
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
The clinic, located in Melbourne, is a private mental health facility. It offers a comprehensive range of psychiatric services including general psychiatry, aged psychiatry, intensive psychiatric care unit and specialist programs including eating disorders, addiction services, day and community outreach programs.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.