An excellent career opportunity exists for a Senior Mental Health Registered Nurse to join the leadership team at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula. This is a permanent full-time or part-time opportunity.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an ANUM, you will take on a key leadership role within a new purpose-built Mental Health Ward. The Ward coordinates a range of adult inpatient and day programs for people suffering from various mental health concerns.
You will work closely with the Nurse Unit Manager to efficiently manage staff and resources within the clinic, ensuring excellence in care delivery. You will be required to oversee the clinic's activities when the Nurse Unit Manager is absent.
You will mentor and lead a passionate team of nurses and clinical support staff alongside a supportive leadership team. This role will suit an individual driven to help others succeed.
- Current Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in acute Mental Health will be essential for this role;
- Any clinical leadership experience or post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills and ability to deal with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Ability to use initiative and demonstrate reliability;
- Strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Regular subsidised social activities;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- National Employee Assistance Program;
- Free car parking.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is a fully accredited hospital with 4 operating theatres, an angiography suite, a short stay unit, HDU, surgical, medical, oncology/palliative care, psychiatry, a new rehabilitation unit including inpatient, outpatient and hydrotherapy services and alcohol rehabilitation.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.