An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced Nurse Manager to join the leadership team of the Midwifery Unit at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the ANUM, you will be taking on a key leadership role within the 14-bed Maternity Ward specialising in Women’s Health. You will work closely with the Nurse Unit Manager in the efficient management of staff and resources within the ward ensuring achievement of excellence in care delivery in line with policies and procedures, best practice and legislative requirements.
You will be mentoring and leading a passionate team of nurses, midwives and clinical support staff alongside a supportive leadership team so this role will suit an individual driven to help others succeed. This is a perfect opportunity for a senior nurse to step up into a management role and build your clinical leadership skillset.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current dual registration with AHPRA as Registered Nurse & Midwife;
- 5 years’ minimum experience as a Nurse/Midwife in an acute care setting;
- Any clinical leadership experience or post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded;
- Demonstrated personal commitment to ongoing learning;
- Sound computer skills in MS Office suite including Excel.
The hospital offers excellent benefits of employment including:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators;
- Scholarships & Study Discounts;
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs;
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Morning & afternoon tea provided.
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is a modern and well-equipped facility with 6 operating theatres, two Cardiac Cath Labs, plus a state of the art Hybrid Theatre along with a 10-bed recovery room. The services are supported by an 11 bed Intensive Care Unit. The Maternity Unit consists of 3 spacious and highly equipped Birth Suites, 14 single rooms and a Level 2 nursery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.