A new opportunity has arisen to become part of the leadership team in the busy Oncology Ward at a private hospital in Melbourne as an Associate Nurse Unit Manager. It's a permanent full-time position.
As an Associate Nurse Unit Manager (ANUM) you will be responsible for assisting the NUM in efficient and effective management, coordinating the delivery of evidence-based nursing care, and be responsible for providing outstanding leadership and direction.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- At least 3 years of experience as a Registered Nurse;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment;
- Proven leadership skills;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills;
- ADAC competent;
- Excellent clinical skills and effective time management;
- An ability to liaise with all members of the healthcare team, including clinical and non-clinical staff, is essential.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Situated in the northwestern suburbs of Melbourne, the hospital is a fully accredited, prominent center for surgical, acute medical, and emergency care. Offering comprehensive services to its community, the hospital features 186 registered beds, a well-equipped emergency department, 5 advanced operating theatres, a 12-bed Critical Care Complex, and a thriving day surgery/endoscopy unit. The hospital's specialisation includes orthopaedics, general surgery, general medicine, oncology, cardiology, urology, plastic surgery, ENT, and gynaecology.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.