An excellent opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and experienced Registered Nurse with sound experience in the orthopaedic/neuro to assist the Unit Manager in the leadership and clinical support of the team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the ANUM, your responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate a learning culture to ensure continuous improvement;
- Maintain professional and constructive working relationships with the VMO partners, using a customer service mindset, to enable high-quality patient outcomes;
- Provide clinical, operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management by coordinating the delivery of nursing care that is evidence-based;
- Be accountable and responsible for the effective daily management of human, financial and material resources;
- Coordinate and drive clinical audits and quality improvement initiatives;
- Undertaking direct patient care, as required.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- At least 3 years of experience in Orthopaedics / Neuro:
- Sound clinical knowledge;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Experience in acute nursing;
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills;
- Positive role modelling behaviours;
- Excellent customer service focus, time management and prioritisation;
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment;
- A high degree of computer literacy, including MS Office and various databases.
- Flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals across the network;
- Discounted health insurance (non-casuals only);
- Continuous professional development, education & support are provided to encourage growth.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is an acute facility that provides a full range of surgical and medical services, including a dedicated mental health unit and a full-service maternity unit, including mother and baby services. Hospital has 5 modern well equipped interactive operating suites accommodating the following specialities: orthopaedics, gynaecology & obstetrics, urology, neurology, plastics, paediatrics, ENT, ophthalmology, general, endoscopy, oralmaxillaryfasico surgery and vascular surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.