An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced and professional Anaesthetic & Recovery Registered Nurse to join the leadership team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the ANUM, you will join the well-equipped Operating Suite comprised of three operating rooms, a modern procedure room and a state of the art Day Surgery unit. This role will suit an experienced anaesthetics and recovery nurse with management aspirations or experience ready to step into a key leadership role in the department. You will be able to work collaboratively and consult with doctors to ensure the best practice and patient outcomes are achieved. You will also closely monitor and assist the Nurse Unit Manager with human and equipment resource management.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Extensive proven experience as a Nurse in an acute care setting;
- 3 years minimum relevant specialty experience (Recovery/PACU);
- Any clinical leadership experience or relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- A capacity to lead and inspire a team of clinical professionals and act as a passionate mentor to junior staff.
The hospital offers excellent Employee benefits, including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program.
The Hospital, located in the South-Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, is a busy acute facility, providing a comprehensive range of cardiac, orthopaedic, surgical and medical services. The hospital operates 3 operating theatres, a Cardiac Catheter lab, Coronary Care Unit, a Day Surgery Unit and a 4-bed High Dependency Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.