An exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic and motivated Registered Nurse with sound clinical experience to assist the Perioperative Unit team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Experience in the Acute and perioperative setting;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing or above;
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills;
- Positive role modelling behaviours;
- Excellent customer service focus, time management and prioritisation;
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment;
- A high degree of computer literacy including MS Office and various databases.
Hospital, located in Melbourne’s northwestern suburbs, is a fully accredited major surgical, acute medical and emergency hospital. Hospital is equipped for a comprehensive range of surgical procedures, medical treatment and diagnostic services. Two of the 4 theatres are fully renovated with state of the art equipment and 2 theatres are currently under renovation to be combined into 1 theatre, due to be completed by year-end.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.