An excellent opportunity exists for enthusiastic and experienced Registered Nurse with sound experience in scrub/scout/anaesthetics and recovery to assist the Perioperative Services Manager in the leadership and clinical support of the theatre team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the ANUM, you will be responsible for providing clinical leadership to the unit to complement the strategic direction, operational processes and quality management of all patients. With the Nurse Unit Manager's assistance and direction, you will provide clinical, operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management by coordinating the delivery of nursing care that is evidence-based. You will be accountable and responsible for the effective daily management of human, financial and material resources.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Grade 2, Year 2 or above;
- Sound clinical knowledge;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Experience in theatre nursing;
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills;
- Positive role modelling behaviours;
- Excellent customer service focus, time management and prioritisation;
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment;
- A high degree of computer literacy, including MS Office and various databases.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is an acute facility that provides a full range of surgical and medical services, including a dedicated mental health unit and a full-service maternity unit including mother and baby services. Hospital has 5 modern well equipped interactive operating suites accommodating the following specialities: orthopaedics, gynaecology & obstetrics, urology, neurology, plastics, paediatrics, ENT, ophthalmology, general, endoscopy, oralmaxillaryfasico surgery and vascular surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.