A fantastic chance awaits a passionate and seasoned Registered Nurse to assume a leadership position within the Perioperative Services Unit, specialising in Anaesthetics and Recovery, at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As an Associate Nurse Unit Manager, you will assist the Perioperative Services Manager in the leadership and clinical support of the theatre team and provide clinical and operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management by coordinating the delivery of evidence-based nursing care. You will be accountable and responsible for the effective daily management of human, financial, and material resources.
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- Sound clinical knowledge;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Working with Children check (if relevant);
- Experience in the Acute setting/relevant to position advanced skills (at least 12 months experience In Plastics/ENT);
- Degree in the relevant specialty area;
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills;
- Positive role modelling behaviors;
- Excellent customer service focus, time management, and prioritisation;
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment;
- A high degree of computer literacy, including MS Office and various databases.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Melbourne, is a 127-bed acute facility offering patients a wide range of surgical, medical, maternity, mental health, and rehabilitation care. The hospital has 5 modern well, equipped interactive operating suites accommodating the following specialities: orthopaedics, gynaecology & obstetrics, urology, neurology, plastics, paediatrics, ENT, ophthalmology, general, and endoscopy.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.