Exciting opportunities exist for highly motivated and dedicated Registered Nurses to join the management team at a private hospital in Shepparton as the Associate Nurse Unit Managers. There are multiple permanent positions on offer with hours to match candidate availability.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the ANUM, you will work closely with the Nurse Unit Manager in the efficient management of staff and resources within the clinic, ensuring excellence in care delivery in line with policies and procedures, best practice and legislative requirements. You will also be required to oversee the clinic's activities when the Nurse Unit Manager is absent. You will be mentoring and leading a passionate team of nurses and clinical support staff alongside a supportive leadership team, so this role will suit an individual driven to help others succeed.
This is a perfect opportunity for a senior nurse to step into a management role and build your clinical management skillset.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an acute care hospital setting will be essential;
- Postgrad certification in nursing or leadership;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- High standard of customer service and a team approach;
- Proven skills in preceptoring and mentoring of staff;
- Advanced problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Strong clinical assessment skills;
- Intermediate computer skills;
- Postgraduate certificate in Rehabilitation Nursing or evidence of working towards desirable;
- Member of the Australasian Rehabilitation Nursing Association desirable.
- Pleasant working conditions;
- Flexible hours;
- Staff recognition & Employee Benefits Club & Wellness Program;
- Corporate discounts & Employee Assistance Program;
- Flexible and supportive working environment.
Hospital, located in beautiful Goulburn Valley, is an acute surgical and medical facility, providing an extensive range of inpatient and day-patient services, all located on-site. The hospital has 3 fully equipped Operating Theatres, a High Dependency Unit and a Day Procedure Unit. Hospital is equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.