An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Scrub Scout Registered Nurse to join the perioperative team at a private hospital in Melbourne as an Associate Nurse Unit Manager. It's a permanent full-time position.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Scrub Scout ANUM, you will be responsible for providing clinical leadership to the Operating Theatre to complement all patients' strategic direction, operational processes, and quality management. You will provide clinical, and operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management by coordinating the delivery of evidence-based nursing care.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Previous experience at ANUM level or equivalent;
- Experience in the perioperative setting;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing;
- Degree in a relevant specialty area;
- Compliance with ACSQHC national standards;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A strong commitment to developing in a management role;
- A commitment to a high standard of clinical and customer-focused care;
- Computer literacy, including MS Office and various databases;
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment;
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills;
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge base in labour management;
- Demonstrated HR management experience.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Melbourne's northwestern suburbs, is a fully accredited major surgical, acute medical and emergency hospital. Hospital is equipped for a comprehensive range of surgical procedures, medical treatment and diagnostic services. Specialty surgery areas offered at this facility include orthopaedics, general surgery, laparoscopic surgery, ENT, urology, vascular, plastics, neurosurgery, gynaecology and ophthalmology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.