A new possibility awaits a talented and accomplished Nursing Leader to join a management team of the Surgical ward at the facility located in Melbourne that is currently undergoing a significant renovation and expansion and is scheduled to open in February 2024. It is a permanent full-time role with career pathway development.
As an ANUM, your responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating a learning culture to ensure continuous improvement;
- Maintaining professional and constructive working relationships with the VMO partners, using a customer service mindset to enable high-quality patient outcomes;
- Providing clinical, operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management by coordinating the delivery of nursing care that is evidence-based;
- Being accountable and responsible for the effective daily management of human, financial, and material resources;
- Coordinating and driving clinical audits and quality improvement initiatives;
- Undertaking direct patient care as required.
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- Working with Children check;
- At least 3 years of acute surgical ward experience;
- Demonstrated experience being in charge of shifts;
- Current or previous ANUM or clinical nurse specialist experience (desirable);
- Post-graduate degree in relevant specialty area (or working towards);
- Sound clinical knowledge;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills;
- Positive role modeling behaviors;
- Excellent customer service focus, time management and prioritisation;
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment;
- A high degree of computer literacy, including MS Office and various databases;
- Flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals;
- Discounted health insurance;
- Continuous professional development, education & support are provided to encourage growth.
Salaries range between $62.43 per hour.
Situated in Melbourne, this hospital is committed to delivering excellent healthcare with a compassionate and welcoming team, as well as a comprehensive approach to patient well-being. The redevelopment encompasses an array of enhancements, such as increased clinical services, including Orthopaedics, the addition of 4 new operating theaters, the establishment of a 4-bed high dependency unit, the introduction of premium on-site consulting suites, the creation of a new day surgery admission area, and the inclusion of a new on-site pharmacy and cafe.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.