An excellent opportunity exists for a highly motivated and dynamic Senior Nurse to take on a leadership role within the Theatre Department at a private hospital in Brisbane. This is a Permanent Full-Time opportunity working a minimum of 76 hours per Fortnight with a Monthly ADO.
As an ANUM, you will be taking on a key leadership role within the Perioperative Services Department. Reporting to the Perioperative Services Manager, you will be responsible for leadership of the Theatre team, management of operational activity and clinical risk management. You will be mentoring and leading a passionate team of nurses and clinical support staff alongside a supportive leadership team so this role will suit an individual driven to help others succeed.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within theatre as either an ANUM or Clinical Nurse or similar (Essential);
- Experience within a clinical leadership role;
- Evidence of commitment to self-development;
- Ability to apply research findings to clinical practice;
- Sound Computer skills in MS Office suite including Excel;
- Demonstrated experience in contributing to a positive and efficient workplace.
Employee Benefits include:
- Generous educational support and external courses supported – study leave time provided;
- Flexible rostering with a variety of shift lengths;
- Employee Benefits club;
- Onsite Pilates classes for staff;
- Corporate discounts including health fund and travel discounts.
Hospital, located in north Brisbane, is an acute facility providing a wide range of health services. Key surgical specialities of the unit include Colorectal, Orthopaedics, Plastics Breast and Endocrine, General Surgery and Bariatric Surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.