An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and dedicated Associate Nurse Unit Manager to join the leadership team of the Operating Theatre department at a private hospital in Shepparton. This is a Permanent Part-Time position with hours to match candidate availability up to a maximum of 50 hours per week. Monday-Friday.
As a Theatre ANUM, you will be taking on a key leadership role in the Operating Theatre team. You will work closely with the Nurse Unit Manager in the efficient management of staff and resources within the clinic, ensuring excellence in care delivery in line with policies and procedures, best practice and legislative requirements. You will also be required to oversee the unit's activities when the Nurse Unit Manager is absent.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 2 years’ post registration experience with extensive experience in Theatre;
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace;
- Capacity to lead and inspire a team of clinical professionals and act as a professional mentor;
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written);
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft Software applications;
- Postgraduate qualifications in the area of speciality will be highly regarded;
- Flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster, including morning, afternoon and night shifts, is critical for this role.
The successful candidate will be offered:
- Pleasant working conditions;
- Flexible hours;
- Staff recognition & Employee Benefits Club & Wellness Program;
- Corporate discounts & Employee Assistance Program;
- Flexible and supportive working environment.
Hospital, located in beautiful Goulburn Valley, is an acute surgical and medical facility, providing an extensive range of inpatient and day-patient services, all located on-site. The hospital has 3 fully equipped Operating Theatres, a High Dependency Unit and a Day Procedure Unit. Hospital is equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.