An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and strong nursing leader to take on a leading role that primarily focuses on leadership and the operational management of the Angiography Suite at a private hospital in Perth.
As the Cardiac and Vascular Interventional Services Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership and direction to the cardiac and vascular interventional services (CVIS) comprising cardiac, vascular catheter and hybrid procedures (in collaboration with Operating Suite Manager);
- Provide operational direction for the CVIS to ensure efficient and effective management of the service and coordinate the delivery of evidence-based nursing care;
- You will be accountable and responsible for the effective management of human, financial and material resources and ensure customer service is maintained at optimal levels;
- Where indicated, you will drive the service development and marketing initiatives of the service to promote growth, help identify clinical areas for expansion and represent the hospital at external clinical forums;
- You will take an active role in managing WHS issues about the unit to ensure a safe work environment and safe practice for staff.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 3 years senior management experience;
- Minimum of 5 years of clinical experience within a Cardiac Cath Lab;
- Recent experience in hybrid procedures (cardiac/vascular);
- Tertiary qualification in Management or Business desired;
- Postgraduate qualification desired.
Hospital, located in Perth, is an acute private facility providing a comprehensive range of services across most adult specialties. The Angiography suite is a dynamic and busy unit completing over 4000 coronary and vascular procedures a year. The suites provide a variety of specialist services. Some of which include coronary angiograms, percutaneous coronary intervention, electrophysiology, cardiac implantable devices, vascular intervention and structural heart cases such as Trans Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI).
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.