Excellent opportunities exist for dedicated and experienced Cardiac Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join the highly skilled and professional team at a private hospital in Melbourne. Multiple positions are available, full time and part-time.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, you will be working across the full suite of Cardiac procedures alongside a passionate team of clinicians in delivering quality care and excellent customer relations to the patients. You will be responsible for providing the highest quality care to all patients and clients who access the services whilst also providing a high level of clinical and professional support to other members of the multi-disciplinary patient care team. This role reports directly to the Nurse Unit Manager.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Cardiac Nursing in a peri-operative environment;
- Experience with complex Cardiac or Vascular cases;
- EP and Pacing experience is highly desirable;
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and autonomously when required;
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of outcomes.
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Regular subsidised social activities;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance choices and travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Subsidised car parking and meals.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital is located in the Inner Northeastern Melbourne suburb. The hospital is an acute Medical/Surgical facility. Services offered include Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, General Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Urology and Gynaecology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.