An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced and highly passionate Registered Nurse with well-developed interpersonal and communication skills to join the Cardiothoracic Scrub Scout team as a Cardiac Coordinator at a private hospital on Mornington Peninsula. It is a permanent Full-Time position.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Cardiac Coordinator, you will oversee safe, quality care that meets current best practice standards. This role incorporates a clinical role and oversees the cardio-thoracic specialty at PPH. You will be responsible for the workflow coordination of the shift, ensuring the timely and efficient flow of operating lists and labour management.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Cardiothoracic Scrub Scout;
- Experience in CABGS, MVR, AVR, and minimally invasive cardiac surgery favourable;
- Permanent Australian resident;
- Post Graduate Critical Care qualifications;
- Proven ability to establish effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders;
- Evidence that demonstrates strategic thinking;
- Ability to apply research findings to clinical practice;
- Demonstrated personal commitment to ongoing learning;
- Sound computer skills in MS Office suite, including Excel.
- Flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals across the network;
- Discounted health insurance;
- Continuous professional development, education & support provided to encourage growth;
- Free parking onsite.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is a comprehensive 344-bed acute emergency, surgical, medical, cardiac, and obstetric facility. The hospital currently accommodates a 14-bay emergency department, 226 medical and surgical, 36 cardiac, 11 ICU, 7 Neonatal, 14 Obstetric, and 30 Oncology beds, including 15-day infusion chairs.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.