An exciting opportunity exists for a highly skilled Clinical Midwife Educator to provide clinical support and education to midwifery staff at a private hospital in Western Sydney.
As a Clinical Midwife Educator, your responsibilities will include:
- You will take on a leadership role in providing hands-on educational support;
- You will promote a high standard of evidence-based nursing care to all patients through the dissemination of current best practice knowledge;
- You will also ensure staff compliance to annual Mandatory Training and completion of eLearning components;
- You will be reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Certificate IV Workplace Assessment & Training (TAE);
- Educator experience in a similar role;
- Demonstrated experience in eLearning platforms;
- Demonstrated commitment to quality clinical care and sound clinical skills;
- Ability to work effectively with a multi-disciplinary team;
- Ability to show initiative and work independently when required;
- Ability to demonstrate expertise within the full scope of midwifery practise;
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the ACHS Standards and implementation into everyday practise;
- A high degree of computer literacy, including MS Office;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The hospital offers flexible rostering, a commitment to ongoing education and a friendly work environment.
Hospital is located in Western Sydney and provides acute Medical, Surgical, Maternity and Critical Care services. The Women’s Health Unit comprises 4 delivery suites with K2 monitoring, a 5 bed Level 2 Special Care Nursery and a 26 bed antenatal, postnatal and gynaecology ward. The highly skilled midwifery and obstetrics team work closely with parents to ensure their babies' the best start in their lives.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.