An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated Clinical Midwifery Manager to lead, support and empower the Midwifery team at a private hospital in Perth.
As a Clinical Midwifery Manager, you are responsible for promoting and maintaining clinical standards in your designated area of responsibility – the 41-bed public obstetric and gynaecology ward and eight birth suites. Your role will be to ensure the delivery of quality patient care, strategic, cost-effective management of service delivery, and to participate in the overall management of the facility as a member of the management team.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Extensive clinical and professional knowledge in midwifery and gynaecology that evidences expert clinical skills;
- Leadership experience in midwifery and/or multi-disciplinary team;
- Extensive knowledge and application of human resource principles, including budgeting;
- Extensive knowledge and application of quality improvement principles, research and best practice principles.
The hospital offers great employee benefits, including:
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Paid parental leave;
- Employee Benefits and Discounts;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development.
Hospital, located in Perth, is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus. Services provided on the rehabilitation ward include assessment, diagnosis, treatment and support for elderly patients and those experiencing functional decline following an illness or surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.