Excellent opportunities exist for highly motivated and enthusiastic Clinical Midwifery specialists to join the professional team at a private hospital in Sydney. There are permanent Full-Time and Part-Time positions available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Clinical Midwifery Specialist, you will demonstrate leadership and role modeling in caring for antenatal, intrapartum, and postnatal women seeking care within the Private Healthcare setting. You will be responsible for delivering quality women-centered care, developing standards of practice, implementing changes to clinical practice, and initiating research and quality improvement activities. You will work as part of the health care team participating in working parties or committees as required and demonstrating a commitment to continuous quality improvement.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- At least 5 years of experience as a Registered Midwife in antenatal and postnatal midwifery services;
- Evidence of clinical leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary framework to plan, deliver, and coordinate women and newborn care;
- Demonstrated ability to apply advanced clinical expertise in relation to clinical midwifery practice and independently make decisions that support positive outcomes for women and newborns;
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence in midwifery practice, the provision of education to others, and own professional development;
- Demonstrated effective communication through the use of information technology, written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with the ability to identify key messages, issues, and concerns when communicating with others;
- Demonstrated a proactive approach to problem-solving;
- Demonstrated professional manner when working with complex situations;
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of quality improvement initiatives using research principles to support evidence-based practice, including the development of policies and guidelines;
- Current knowledge of legislative obligations for Workplace Health and Safety, and the impact on employment and service delivery;
- Experience in Private Health Care (desirable).
- Diverse career pathways;
- Professional and personal development;
- Assistance with further study and education;
- A supportive work environment;
- Challenging, inspiring, and rewarding roles.
$51.81 - $57.48 per hour.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Sydney's North West, is a busy 277-bed high acuity facility. The Women's Health Unit is a 43-bed post/antenatal/gynaecology ward with 7 birthing suite rooms. Supporting this service is a 7-bed level 2 Special Care Nursery.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.