An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Clinical Nurse to take the next step into a well-supported role providing clinical guidance to the wider team at a private aged care facility in Adelaide.
As the Clinical Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of comprehensive care to all residents and support to the clinical team in consultation with senior staff and the facility manager;
- A thorough understanding of the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) and the documentation required to promote quality care by Aged Care Accreditation Standards and Funding;
- Participating, contributing and adding improvements to policy development and implementation.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 2 years' postgraduate experience;
- Strong communication and leadership skills;
- Excellent knowledge and experience in aged care;
- Staff management skills including recruitment, performance management and rostering would be preferred;
- A willingness to learn and hit the ground running;
- Commitment to quality and broad knowledge of all facets of contemporary aged care including ACFI funding and Accreditation;
- Proficient computer skills;
- The utmost respect, empathy and a passion for aged care;
- Quality audit experience.
The facility offers great employee benefits, including:
- The monthly training and regular toolbox talks to expand your skillset;
- Opportunity to lead a team and develop your mentoring skills;
- Freedom to work across a wide network and learn or mentor others in your peer group;
- Attractive remuneration packages with workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services;
- Direct support from the Clinical team;
- Annual Flu Shot provided.
The facility, located within the semi-rural setting of Adelaide, is a part of one of Australia's leading aged care providers. The facility is a pleasant family-friendly home with a focus on care and comfort.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.