An excellent opportunity exists for a dynamic and motivated Clinical Nurse with previous experience to join the Cardiac Cath Lab team at a private hospital on the Gold Coast. It's a permanent full-time position.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Clinical Nurse, you will be a part of a supportive team that operates across 2 theatres covering Cardiac, Vascular and electrophysiology procedures.
In this role, your duties will include:
- Coordinate and provide safe, efficient and effective evidenced based nursing care;
- Supervise, direct, guide and mentor the nursing team members;
- Facilitate a learning culture to ensure continuous quality improvement;
- Collaborate with medical professionals to ensure beneficial outcomes for all patients;
- Coordinate and drive clinical audits;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients to manage their health recovery, rehabilitation or end-of-life needs.
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Cardiac Cath Lab;
- Experience with angiography procedures;
- Ability to establish professional relations with internal and external stakeholders;
- An ability to communicate with influence to achieve results;
- Commitment to enabling a culture of continuous improvement;
- Ability to meet on-call requirements.
- Flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals across the network;
- Discounted health insurance;
- Continuous professional development, education & support are provided to encourage growth.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute facility providing all acute medical and surgical services, paediatrics, obstetrics and cardiac. Hospital has 22 operating theatres and offers the highest standard of clinical expertise and nursing care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.