A thrilling opportunity awaits a proactive and enthusiastic clinical nurse to become a valued member of the cardiac ward at a private hospital located in Toowoomba. You will become a part of a team that works with a collaborative, multi-disciplinary approach to delivering patient-centred goals driven by evidence-based practise through ongoing quality initiatives. It is a permanent part-time role.
As a Clinical Nurse, your practise will lead to excellence in patient care and outcomes through the demonstrated behavior that represents the hospital’s mission and values. You will be responsible for establishing, leading and evaluating the patient’s plan of care with a multi-disciplinary approach.
Your qualifications, skills, and experience will include:
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse;
- At least 2 years of experience as a Registered Nurse working in a Cardiac/Medical/ Stroke Ward environment;
- Strong interest in cardiac care;
- Knowledge of cardiac procedures (desirable);
- Be skilled at balancing the demands of multiple patients;
- Willingness to be a positive team member with an attitude to support others and problem-solve efficiently.
- Salary packaging available (pay less tax and increase your take-home pay);
- Access to discounted gym membership through Fitness Passport;
- A great work-life balance with options to purchase additional leave;
- Receive a staff discount on hospital admissions;
Situated in Toowoomba, this expansive hospital boasts a substantial 189-bed acute care center that provides a wide range of medical, surgical, maternity, pediatric, emergency, cardiac, and rehabilitation services. These offerings are complemented by a comprehensive suite of allied health services and state-of-the-art medical and diagnostic capabilities. On-site amenities include pathology, radiology, and a pharmacy, while the emergency department operates round the clock, seven days a week.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.