An exciting opportunity for a Clinical Nurse to join the Community Mental Health team at a private clinic in Adelaide is available.
As a Clinical Nurse, you are responsible for delivering quality patient care, assisting NUM with developing standards of practice, implementing changes to clinical practice and initiating research, education and quality improvement activities.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skill set in a hospital setting with experience working in Mental Health. Your advanced communication and customer service skills will assist in maintaining good working relations with staff and patients, while your exceptional time management skills will reinforce your ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Relevant postgraduate qualifications in mental health equivalent to a graduate diploma with extensive clinical and professional knowledge (minimum 3 years);
- Demonstrated competence in the relevant area of nursing practice;
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Recognised qualifications or experience in alcohol and other drug treatment and management is desirable;
- Knowledge and application of quality improvement principles, research, and best practice principles;
- Knowledge and application of legislation relevant to the area of nursing practice.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The Clinic, located in Adelaide, is an 83-bed facility that provides a full range of general, acute and specialised psychiatric services and community outreach services.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.