An exciting opportunity has become available for a dynamic individual to lead the Angiography unit at the private hospital in Hobart.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Clinical Nurse Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure efficient and effective management of the unit by coordinating the delivery of the nursing care that is evidence-based;
- Liaise with Visiting Medical Officers and coordinate appropriate utilisation of the unit;
- Participate in marketing initiatives of the hospital to facilitate growth, help identify clinical areas for expansion and represent the hospital at external clinical forums;
- Work as part of the healthcare team by undertaking direct patient care, providing guidance and support to all members of the nursing team;
- Demonstrate a commitment to Continuous Quality Improvement through National Safety & Quality Healthcare Standards, Workplace Health and Safety, and achievement of hospital accreditation.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Postgraduate certificate in cardiac nursing;
- Working with Children, check;
- Advanced clinical competency in cardiac nursing;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- A commitment to a high standard of clinical and customer-focused care;
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment;
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Hobart, is an acute facility providing a unique range of acute services including general surgery, specialty care in orthopaedics, urology, gynaecology, breast, colorectal, oral, vascular, plastics, obesity surgery and select surgery for paediatrics.
The Angiography unit comprises two state-of-the-art labs which perform Angiography, Angioplasty (coronary and peripheral), insertion of pacemakers, Endoluminal Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm repairs and have recently commenced Electrophysiology studies.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.