An exciting opportunity exists for a Clinical Nurse Consultant to provide clinical leadership and expertise at an advanced practice level within the health service in the Toowoomba region.
As the Clinical Nurse Consultant, you will utilise your specialist clinical knowledge and experience to ensure best practice health outcomes for the cancer care patients. You will use your compassionate communication and leadership skills to engage positively, motivate and mentor team members.
- Current registration with APHRA;
- Recent and extended experience in the provision of cancer care coordination will be highly regarded;
- A relevant postgraduate qualification would be well regarded;
- Demonstrates advanced clinical evidence-based skill, knowledge and problem-solving in the provision and coordination of patient centred tumour/cancer-specific care;
- Demonstrates proficiency in the establishment of therapeutic relationships, incorporating advanced communication, health education, advocacy and culturally competent professional practices;
- Demonstrates leadership and management capability through the expressed knowledge of team engagement and human, financial and material resource management principles applicable to operational planning, coordination and evaluation of services;
- Demonstrates awareness of the principles and processes of change management and can apply a range of strategies to negotiate organisational change successfully;
- Demonstrates ability to use clinical information and other relevant information technology systems to support decision making, conduct surveillance and facilitate quality improvement strategies;
- Demonstrates commitment to the professional development of self and others.
In this role, you will be offered:
- Competitive remuneration;
- A wellness program;
- Generous superannuation;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Career training and development;
- Salary packaging.
The hospital, located in Toowoomba, is an acute facility providing all medical and surgical services, ambulatory care, rehabilitation and aged care to the patients.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.