An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced and motivated Clinical Educator to join the Anaesthetics department at a private hospital on the Gold Coast. This is a part-time role.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As the Anaesthetic Clinical Educator, you will provide hands-on educational support and clinical teaching/facilitation to graduate nurses & students. In addition, you will promote a high standard of evidence-based nursing care to all patients by disseminating current best practice knowledge.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify educational needs by partnering with Nursing Leaders (i.e. DON, NUM, CNS) and Clinical Support Functions (i.e. Quality, Infection Control);
- Lead and foster a learning environment;
- Maintains professional and constructive working relationships.
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- At least 5 years of anaesthetic experience;
- Previous Clinical Educator experience;
- Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent qualification;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Anaesthetics;
- Certificate in workplace assessment and training;
- Strong leadership and change management skills;
- Knowledge of National Standards;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Commitment to working in a team environment and leading a positive culture;
- Outstanding customer service skills and professional presentation.
- Competitive Salary;
- Supportive Leadership Team;
- Education and training support to achieve your career objectives;
- A family-friendly environment with short shifts, including later evening shifts to assist with work/life balance.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute facility providing all acute medical and surgical services, paediatrics, obstetrics and cardiac to the patients. Hospital has 21 operating theatres and offers the highest standard of clinical expertise and nursing care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.