An opportunity exists for an experienced Perioperative nurse committed to clinical education and professional development to provide clinical education to new graduates and Theatre staff at a private hospital in regional NSW.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This hands-on role requires an exceptional candidate who can not only deliver formal training but also lead, coach, and inspire others through practical on-the-job training working alongside a team of clinical employees.
This opportunity will require exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence at all levels. Your positive attitude, ability to prioritise, delegate and adapt, and excellent time management skills are critical for this role.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- At least 5 years of experience within the Perioperative environment;
- Commitment and positive attitude towards education and professional development;
- Proven presentation and teaching skills in individual, small, and large group settings;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment in the workplace or working towards (desirable);
- Perioperative Graduate Certificate or similar (desirable);
- Previous involvement in quality and educational activities (desirable).
- Flexible work opportunities;
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription;
- Professional development programs;
- Career development into Clinical Nurse Specialist roles in some specialties;
- Discounted gym membership;
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance;
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts;
- Paid parental leave.
$50.29 + superannuation, exclusive of penalties or allowances.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Coffs Harbour, is a 78-bed licensed hospital, providing advanced surgery, interventional coronary angiography including the implantation of pacemakers and defibrillators, orthopaedics, endovascular & general surgery, general medical, rehabilitation, palliative care, and mental health. The theatre complex offers state-of-the-art operating facilities and a day surgery unit onsite. The facility has a day medical unit that caters to patients requiring chemotherapy and day intravenous therapy.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.