An excellent opportunity exists for a Clinical Nurse Educator to join the established Education team in the Medical at a private hospital in Northern Sydney.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Clinical Nurse Educator, you will:
- Identify the learning needs of the staff within the specialty and demonstrate clinical expertise and professional role modelling;
- Promote a high standard of evidence-based nursing care to all patients, through the dissemination of current best practice knowledge;
- Orientate, induct and brief new staff/Graduates/students to the facility and their roles and responsibilities during the clinical placement;
- Ensure the safety of patients/consumers and staff through the maintenance of safe practice;
- Assist Graduates and staff to apply problem-solving and reflective skills in their clinical practice;
- Supervise staff compliance to annual mandatory training and completion of eLearning components;
- Support the management team in the surveillance of Mandatory Training compliance;
- Provide written reports for Graduate Nurses;
- Conduct Continuing Professional Development sessions;
- Liaise with the Education Services Department.
- Current registration with the AHPRA;
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years Post Graduate experience;
- High-Level clinical skills and proven experience as a Clinical Nurse Educator;
- Excellent communication skills and a high degree of computer literacy;
- Highly motivated and able to work independently with a positive attitude with accountability for own performance and behaviour;
- Relevant post-grad qualification (or working towards).
- Discounted onsite parking;
- Discounted gym memberships;
- Employee Assistance Programs;
- Salary Packaging;
- Bulk Billing services for employees and immediate family members.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in beautiful Frenchs Forest, provides high-quality services for both public and private patients in the Northern Beaches community. Hospital has a state of the art Interventional suite encompassing three laboratories, including hybrid and biplane labs.
The Unit is a 36-bed general Unit, including a 10-bed Medical Assessment Unit, general medical ward and cardiac unit catering to the needs of the local community.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.