An exciting opportunity has become available for a dynamic clinical nurse educator to join the mental health team at a private mental health facility in regional NSW. This is a permanent part-time role - 16 hours/week.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the CNE, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and delivering an education plan for the provision of the highest standards in patient care;
- Facilitating department-based training and clinical competency assessments;
- Coordinating & overseeing student placements;
- Being an integral member of the clinical team orientating and educating new staff;
- Creating relationships with stakeholders for education and partnerships.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Certificate IV in training and assessment, a willingness to obtain this;
- Clinical mental health experience in an inpatient setting;
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration;
- Knowledge of legislative requirements about nursing practice;
- Experience as a clinical nurse educator, ideally in a mental health setting;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A demonstrated a high degree of professionalism;
- Experience in trauma-informed care is highly desirable.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The clinic, located in Thirroul, is Australia's first all-female mental health facility dedicated to trauma's psychological and psychiatric consequences. The 43-bed facility is opening in August 2022 and will provide a range of inpatient and day patient programs and onsite consulting suites for outpatient appointments.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.