An exceptional career advancement opportunity awaits a Clinical Nurse Educator to become a valued member of the professional team at the General Surgical Ward of a private hospital in Northern Sydney. This is a full-time permanent position offering ample room for professional growth and development.
As a Clinical Nurse Educator, you will be responsible for the ongoing support and development of the Nursing staff in the Public Surgical Ward.
You will bring to the high-performing surgical team:
- Current registration with the AHPRA;
- Minimum of 5 years of clinical practice in a Hospital Surgical Ward;
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent;
- Certificate IV workplace training and Assessment (TAFE) (or working towards);
- Relevant clinical or education postgraduate qualifications in the area of clinical practice (or equivalent) postgraduate certificate or higher;
- Advanced clinical competence and proven experience in clinical supervision;
- Effective presentation skills and information technology literacy;
- Able to influence nursing and hospital practice to achieve excellent clinical outcomes;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centered care.
- Discounted onsite parking;
- Discounted gym memberships;
- Employee Assistance Programs;
- Salary Packaging;
- Bulk Billing services for employees and immediate family members.
$51.17 - 52.86/ hour.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The facility offers top-tier Level 5 delineation services for patients and boasts an extensive range of amenities, including 486 beds, a 50-bed Emergency Department, a 20-bed general and cardiothoracic ICU, 14 cutting-edge theaters, including cardiac catheter labs, a world-class education center, a doctor's lounge, and excellent staff facilities such as a café and ample parking.
From cardiothoracic surgery and neurosurgery to deluxe maternity care and exceptional emergency services, the hospital provides a diverse array of services, making it an ideal place to cultivate a rewarding healthcare career in your preferred field.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.