An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced and motivated Clinical Educator to join the Perioperative Department at a private hospital on the Gold Coast. This is a permanent full-time role.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As the Clinical Educator, you will take on a leadership role in providing hands-on educational support and clinical teaching/facilitation to graduate nurses & students. You will promote a high standard of evidence-based nursing care to all patients by disseminating current best practice knowledge.
- Identify educational needs by partnering with Nursing Leaders (i.e. DON, NUM, CNS) and Clinical Support Functions (i.e. Quality, Infection Control);
- Lead and foster a learning environment;
- Maintains professional and constructive working relationships;
- Prioritises Healthscope’s patient safety and quality frameworks.
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- At least 3 years of clinical experience in perioperative nursing;
- Post Graduate Qualification in perioperative nursing or clinical education;
- Certificate IV Workplace Assessment & Training (TAE);
- Thorough knowledge of ACORN standards and current legislation;
- Demonstrated experience in eLearning platforms;
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills;
- A high degree of computer literacy, including MS Office;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Competitive Salary;
- Supportive Leadership Team;
- Education and training support to achieve your career objectives;
- A family-friendly environment with short shifts, including later evening shifts to assist with work/life balance.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute facility providing all acute medical and surgical services, paediatrics, obstetrics and cardiac to the patients. Hospital has 21 operating theatres and offers the highest standard of clinical expertise and nursing care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.