An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced and motivated Clinical Educator to join the Perioperative Department at a private hospital on the Gold Coast. This is a permanent full-time role.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Clinical Educator, your responsibilities will include:
- Taking on a leadership role in providing hands-on educational support and clinical teaching/facilitation to graduate nurses & students;
- Responsible for the education needs of the Perioperative team, including Day Surgery, Anaesthetics, Recovery and Scrub Scouts;
- Integrating theoretical knowledge, evidence-based principles and clinical nursing expertise into educational experiences for both new employees and experienced staff;
- Utilising system strategies and tools to assess the competence of new nursing staff members whilst contributing to quality and safety initiatives across the department;
- Attending relevant policy & procedure meetings, ward meetings and bi-monthly Education Meetings.
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- Clinical experience in perioperative nursing;
- Post Graduate Qualification in perioperative nursing or clinical education (desirable);
- Certificate IV Workplace Assessment & Training (TAE) (or working towards);
- Thorough knowledge of ACORN standards and current legislation;
- Demonstrated experience in eLearning platforms;
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills;
- A high degree of computer literacy, including MS Office;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Competitive Salary;
- Supportive Leadership Team;
- Education and training support to achieve your career objectives;
- A family-friendly environment with short shifts, including later evening shifts, to assist with work/life balance.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute facility providing all acute medical and surgical services, paediatrics, obstetrics and cardiac to the patients. Hospital has 22 operating theatres and offers the highest standard of clinical expertise and nursing care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.