An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Clinical Nurse Educator to join the Theatre team at a private hospital in Melbourne. It's a permanent full-time position.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a CNE, you will facilitate the perioperative graduate program and ongoing competency assessment. You will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Department Manager to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum of 3 years of previous experience;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a supportive service;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a strong customer service focus;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team;
- Have or working towards Cert IV in Training and Assessment.
- Flexible, rotating work hours
- Competitive on-call rates
- Support in leadership development
- Access to scholarships for further study and research
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Melbourne's South-Eastern suburbs, is an acute facility providing Medical, Surgical and Maternity specialities and services. Hospital has seven operating theatres, including a Day Procedure Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.